First tracks or nothing.
Your biggest joy in life is skiing down a line of untouched powder in the backcountry. Dynafit’s Radical Gore-Tex Pants are touring-specific pants designed to let you fulfill that joy. Gore-Tex C-Knit is breathable, windproof, and waterproof while being soft to the touch with the knit backer. The C-Knit backer material is great for touring because it doesn’t feel stiff, but you still get Gore-Tex protection unlike other softshells. The sportive fit and adjustable waist helps you remain agile as you move up the mountain so you don’t waste time with fidgeting. When you’re racing to get first tracks, open up ventilation zips to cool down because there is no time for breaks.
- Hard-working ski touring pants for hard-charging women
- Three-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof yet breathable
- C-Knit backer is soft to the touch
- Fully sealed seams for persistent protection
- Ventilation keeps you cool when the sun breaks through
- Adjustable waist provides personalized comfort
- Sportive fit keeps you agile while skinning and booting