Have your cake and eat it too.
Dynafit knows that the backcountry isn't full of lollipops and corduroy snow, and that's why it created the Women's Manaslu 2.0 Ski to be a versatile backcountry board that's ready for a variety of terrain and variable conditions. Built to excel in challenging conditions, this touring ski strikes a healthy balance between weight and performance. Dyanfit's ski engineers gave the Manaslu a lightweight wood core, high-performance laminates, and air channels all of which are meant to cut down on heft while keeping the ski rock solid when gravity takes hold.
Dynafit built the Manaslu knowing that weight reduction doesn't mean jack if your ski feels like you're riding a foam plank, so carbon speed stringers are there to increase torsional rigidity and dampen vibrations for increased stability at speed and in firm conditions. Micro sidewall construction uses multiple horizontal layers to create a strong, impact-resistant sidewall that uses less material and weight than a traditional sidewall. Its 3D carbon construction keeps things light. Scoop and tail rocker provide float and control in the deep stuff or over crud while a Pintail allows for an energy-saving body position and intuitive control as you make hop turns down a steep couloir and make wide, open turns once things open up along the apron.
- A touring-specific ski with downhill chops
- Tip and tail rocker ease turn initiation
- Camber underfoot for security on firm snow
- Micro Sidewall construction is lighweight and impact-resistant
- Carbon speed stringer saves weight and adds rididity
- Flex Tip reduces chatter and vibration
- Pintail easily sticks in snow during transitions