Hofi Pro Tour Ski Boot
Designed for aggressive backcountry skiing, the Women's Hoji Pro Tour Ski Boot balances a light weight with a progressive performance for riders who value downhill riding as much as easy skinning. Its wide last creates an incredibly comfortable fit for skiers who like to layer socks, or women with wider feet, but regardless of your foot shape, the straps, inverse buckles, and various micro-adjustments will ensure a secure fit. Dynafit's remarkable Hoji Lock system that quickly switches the boot from walk mode to ski mode with a quick flip of a switch. Recent updates include a narrower toebox with the TLT inserts set closer to the front in order to maximize the boot's walking efficiency, and it eases your ability to step into tech bindings a lot easier than before.
- Alpine touring boot is both light and aggressive for backcountry
- Wide last creates an incredibly comfortable fit for wider feet
- Master Step eases attachment to TLT tech bindings
- Walk mode goes from ski to walk mode with the flip of a switch
- Speed Nose narrows the toe box for a more efficient skin
|US Men||US Women||UK||EU||Mondopoint|