Come late spring when the temperatures rise and the snow dampens, touring becomes more about getting out and moving the bones rather than hunting for powder. The Dynafit FT Polartec Hooded Jacket is an essential piece for spring touring. This lightweight hoodie is built with Polartec Power Stretch to give you optimal range of motion as you power through the incline. And it's also made with anti-odor properties to manage your sweat on those warm sunny days. The elastic cuffs help lock down your sleeves and keep out snow when you are not wearing gloves and the tight fit hood protects your ears when the wind picks up at the summit.
- Lightweight touring hoodie for spring
- Polartec Power Stretch gives optimal flexibility
- Anti-odor material made for hot and sweaty climbs
- Elastic cuffs lock down the sleeves for comfort
- Tight fit hood protects your ears on the summit
- Sportive fit keeps you agile as you move up the mountain
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I'm a girl (5'5" 120 lbs), but this jacket in a small fits perfectly AND wicks sweat better than a towel would. It's warm even when drenched. A clutch base layer on cold days or even race top. I look like a pumpkin, too, and get complimented all the time.