Don't get caught without it.
Alpine weather is unpredicatble to say the least, so next time you head out for high mountain training run make sure you've got your Dynafit Men's Alpine Wind Jacket in tow. This windproof and water-resistant jacket fights off light precip when the clouds roll in unexpectedly, and it breathes well to keep you cool when you duck back below treeline and temps heat up. The lightweight design makes it easy to stuff in a pocket so you can whip it out when you need it and tuck it away when you don't.
- A lightweight running jacket to whip out when you need it
- Water-resistant fabric fights off light weather
- Stretch material moves with you while you run
- Laser perforations underarm for easy ventilation
- Light construction packs into a pant pocket
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Reflective stripes help keep you visible
- Q & A
Lightweight and Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This jacket filled a hole in my jacket quiver. Very pack-able! Very wind resistant! I find myself always throwing this jacket in my bag due to how small and lightweight it is. This jacket is great for running but I think I use it the most mountain biking! The armpit vents do a great job of dumping heat when you want to.