Essential and versatile.
Before you crawl out of your tent to make the morning coffee, pull on the Duckworth Men's Maverick Crew. Merino wool gives this long-sleeved shirt a performance-driven edge, so you won't have to change before your mid-morning hike. The fabric's natural makeup provides thermal regulation that warms you up when you're cold and cools you down when you're hot. It also resists odor naturally and offers a non-itchy feel.
- A performance driven-shirt for getting after it outside
- Merino wool provides thermal regulation and resists odor
- Classic crew neck transitions from mountain to town
- Relaxed fit has a roomier feel through the body
- Duckworth grows its merino wool in Montana, USA
- Q & A
Montana made, ya baby!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
What can I say. Raised and made in the US of A. A great lightweight wool shirt that doesn’t stink even after a week on the trail without washing. I was very impressed with just how comfortable this shirt was. Just wish they had more colors.
American Grown/Made Greatness!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Saw an editorial in Powder Mag a while back and thought I'd give the brand a shot (http://www.powder.com/stories/the-safe-zone/small-brand-shoutout-duckworth-wool/#jgYXQZCXZ0WQGyzd.97)
I've been a long time lover of merino wool, and with some Arcteryx tops I had wearing through and in need of replacement decided to give Duckworth a shot. Got a couple tops last winter and wore them a ton; resort skiing, cat-skiing trips, winter overnights in the Uintahs, and am stoked on the quality. Incredibly warm and unbelievably soft these are the ticket for anyone looking for a next to skin or even mid-layer. Found myself just wearing it in the spring alone, since getting these I added a henley which looks great to just hang out in.
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 33in
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
|34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 43in
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.