- Detail Images
When you wake up to the unmistakable chill of an autumn day, pull on the Duckworth Field Master Quarter Zip Sweater to stay warm and dry during weekend chores and outdoor excursions. The Field Master's merino wool construction equips it to regulate your body temperature whether you're taking care of a fallen tree on your property or heading out for evening drinks on the patio, and its quarter-length zipper allows you to add a little airflow when the midday sun melts the overnight frost. Duckworth crafts its merino wool, grown entirely in Montana, to resist pilling and wear, which wool can be prone to, and it thoughtfully uses a denser knit around the core to ensure you have insulation where you need it most.
- Classic wool sweater for all of your weekend wanderings
- Regular fit adapts to everyday activities
- Merino wool construction regulates body temperature
- Zipper allows ventilation on warmer days
- Duckworth crafts all of its garments with Open Range Wool grown in Montana