Dragon PXV Goggles
Select style & size:Select options
- Tropic Lumalens Pink Ion Plus Dark Smoke, One Sizesale $135.99
- Gold Lumalens Gold Ion Plus Lum Amber Lens, One Sizesale $79.99
- Critter Lumalens Dark Smoke Plus Lum Silver Ion, One Sizesale $135.99
- Galaxy White Lumalens Silver Ion Plus Dark Smoke, One Sizesale $135.99
PXV Goggles with Bonus Lens
Expand your field of view as you rip through trees and over jumps with the Dragon PXV Goggles. These goggles are catered to large faces and focus on maximizing peripheral view by putting the lens closer to your face, sticking with the ever popular frameless design and Lumalens technology. To make sure your vision stays clear all day even in heavy snow or after a big tumble, the PXV is equipped with Super Anti-Fog coating and Armored Venting on top of the frame. Additionally triple-layer foam and 100% UV Protection adds the comfort and protection that you would expect from a top of the line goggle.
- Ski and snowboard goggle that focuses on expanding your view
- Lumalens technology enhances colors and increases contrast
- Panotech lens is close to your face and provides boosted optics
- Large size fits with helmets thanks to frameless technology
- Anti-fog coating and Armored Venting keeps you seeing clearly
- Protect yourself against harmful rays with 100% UV protection
- Triple-layer Face foam is comfortable and hypoallergenic
- Q & A
Best goggle on the market
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used the smith i/o series, the anon m series, and the oakley prisms for years. These are better. They have great contrast and visibility, and work so well in any light conditions. The lumalens tech stands out and does the best, and they are big with a large field of view. If you ride alot, you won't think the lenses are hard to change. They just pop in and out. Durable and light, the best you can get.
Such a nice product!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I picked up a pair of the PXV’s in the knightrider colorway which gave me three lenses plus I picked up the pink ion spare lense since I believe it’s the best in low light. Today I skied at Alta in super sunny bluebird sky conditions using the dark smoke lense and I am very impressed. The view through the goggle is far superior to all my previous goggles. Also, I’ve always had issues with my previous goggles pinching a bit on the top of my nose making the airways blocked a bit. Not an issue with the PXV. The fit with my Smith Vantage helmet looks like they were designed together. Flawless. I will admit that the lense swapping could be a bit easier. Magnets certainly look like the easiest method and the PXV uses 9 different notches which need to be pressed into place. Obviously that could be improved but I have changed the lenses to see all four of mine a few times and I’m getting better at making the swap. It’s by no means a deal breaker.
I wanted to like these!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I returned these because changing the lenses is such a hassle, it's like 10 steps back. I felt like I was going to damage the goggles ripping the lenses out and shoving them back in every time I want to change them. There are pegs around the entire face of the lens that you have to individually pull out of holes and put back to change... They look nice and are comfortable (can't speak to performance in the snow since I returned them), but I ended up going with the X2s instead. Prob work better anyway because I have a medium -size head.