Inflector Floatable Polarized Sunglasses
You've been backpacking through the summer heat for so long that you didn't even think before you jumped into the first body of water you came across. You really didn't think—because now your sunglasses are sinking down to the bottom of an alpine lake and you're on the market for a new pair. Well if you're someone who learns from their mistakes, grab the Dragon Inflector Floatable Polarized Sunglasses for protection from the sun and water.
The Inflectors' low-density H20 Floatable frame stays atop the water when you take a dunk, so you won't have to go shopping for a new pair as soon as you're out of the water. Their lenses are treated with a special coating to prevent damage from water, dirt, dust and oil for added protection from everyday wear and tear. They're also scratch resistant, so a drop on rocky trails won't be the end of the world. Nose pads and temple tips give you a secure fit, while polarized lenses give you richer color and glare reduction, so you can enjoy the view from the summit with wonderful clarity and cool everyday style.
- Polarized sunglasses with a casual style and floatable performance
- H20 Floatable frame won't sink when you take a dive with them on
- Polarized lenses give you rich colors and reduced glare
- Scratch resistant treatment protects against drops on the trail
- Special coating protects against damage caused by dirt and oils
- Nose pad and temple tips ensure your glasses won't slip as you move
- Delivers 100% protection from harmful UV radiation