The trail is calling.
The Dragon EnduroX Polarized Sunglasses are set up to deliver the optics you need when you're rallying your favorite sections of singletrack. Their minimal, lightweight frame features fully adjustable temples for a customizable fit, as well as an interchangeable lens system to accommodate the ever-changing light conditions you'll encounter out there. Available in three different lens options, both the terra copper and terra red options come with a bonus set of clear lenses for those race the sunset rides, while the Transitions lens options comes with a single pair of photochromic lenses that will automatically adjust to the light as it changes. All of the lenses have a hard coating that makes them 5-6 times more impact resistant than standard polycarbonate lenses, as well as scratch, fog, and oil resistant.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Interchangeable lenses (clear lenses included)
- Photochromic Transitions lens option available
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Element Protection lens coating
- Semi-rimless frame with adjustable temples
- Eight base curvature
- Anti-slip nose and temple pads
- Hard case included
- Please see size chart for information on lens options
|SKY BLUE ION||12%||sunny|
|GREY||13%||sunny to partially cloudy|
|RED ION||13%||sunny to partially cloudy|
|GOLD ION||13%||sunny to partially cloudy|
|PEARL ION||14%||sunny to partially cloudy|
|BRONZE POLAR||14%||sunny to partially cloudy|
|GREEN G15 POLAR||14%||sunny to partially cloudy|
|GREEN G15||15%||partially cloudy|
|COPPER POLAR||15%||partially cloudy|
|ROSE GOLD ION||18%||cloudy|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)