It's a fact: not all updates are good ones. However, unlike a certain someone's living room renovation, the Dragon DX2 Goggles do not fall under the "ugly and too many shades of brown" spectrum. Though, much like the original, the DX2 touts a classic and versatile silhouette that offers a seamless transition from helmet to goggle, while the medium fit caters to a variety of face shapes and sizes. The dual-cylindrical lens touts 100% UV protection and an anti-fog treatment for unimpeded optical clarity and protection from the sun's harmful rays, while the foam padding and microfleece lining are hypoallergenic for a comfortable feel.
- A classic, versatile goggle for snowsports
- Upgraded rendition of the original DX goggle
- Dual-cylindrical lens provides 100% UV protection
- Foam and microfleece lining are hypoallergenic
- Helmet-compatible construction offers a seamless look
- Medium fit furthers versatility
- Item #DRA007M
- polycarbonate, dual cylindrical
- Technical Features
- Anti-Fog treatment, 100% UV protection, hypoallergenic fleece lining
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.