A different type of Guchi.
Master shredder Bryan Iguchi likes getting face shots, so he knows all about what goes into a good snowboarding goggle. That's why he reaches for his signature Dragon Bryan Iguchi X2 Goggles when the white stuff starts piling up and the snow gods grace him with their divine providence. Frameless lens technology with Swiftlock makes swapping your lenses quicker, easier, and more secure than ever before, so you're not caught off guard when the sky goes from sunny to snowing in a matter of minutes. Armored frame ventilation and Super Anti-Fog coating keeps things clear, plus the large field of vision lets you spot elements in your periphery, so the runaway grom won't plow into you out of nowhere.
- An advanced goggle for skiing and snowboarding
- Good enough for the Guch—good enough for you
- Polarized lens eliminates glare from snow and glass
- Swiftlock lens change system allows quick transitions
- Frameless design enhances field of peripheral vision
- Armored frame ventilation prevents fog buildup
- Super Anti-Fog treatment keeps vision clear
- Triple-layer face foam provides tons of comfort