- Detail Images
An anomaly of sorts.
The DPS Women's Yvette 112 Tour 1 Ski is a lightweight fatty designed to help you set the skintrack on a deep powder day, and enjoy the fluffy ride back to the car. Its wide waist keeps you afloat only when you want to, since you also prefer sinking down into snorkel-like depths about half the time on the downhill. You like sinking down on the downhill almost as much as you dislike sinking down on the uphill, which makes the Yvette's rockered, shoveled, and wider tip all the more enjoyable. It keeps your nose above the snow so you can navigate switchbacks a little easier. This Yvette comes with DPS's lightest construction to keep you nimble on you feet, and considering each ski weighs less than three pounds, you might end up one of the lightest skier in the backcountry.
- A touring-specific ski designed with powder in mind
- Wide waist assures proper flotation in soft snow
- Rockered, shoveled tip navigates powder on uphill and down
- Camber underfoot employs a surprisingly tight turn radius
- Tour 1 construction keeps each ski under three pounds