A lean, mean, carving machine.
Your DPS Women's Uschi 82 Foundation Skis were built to slice and dice firm snow with smooth, unparalleled precision. The slim 82mm waist and camber underfoot let you roll easily from edge to edge, with a rockered profile that eases turn initiation through crusty chop.
The wood core balances lively poplar wood with vibration damping bamboo to deliver stability and control while you're racing back to the bottom before last chair. Carbon and fiberglass laminates strengthen and stiffen the ski without adding weight, making them a solid choice to slap a pair of touring bindings on and head out in pursuit of perfect spring corn.
- An all-mountain carver ready for the resort or backcountry
- 82mm waist moves quickly from edge to edge
- Rockered profile eases turn initation
- Camber underfoot lets you carve like a racer
- Poplar wood has an energetic feel
- Bamboo dampens vibrations
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates strengthen and stiffen the ski
- Super speedy World Cup bases
- Q & A
I searched the ends of retail and on line to find these perfect skis. I needed a pair of all-mountain skis that could handle east coast ice and Western groomers. I have other skis for powder. These gorgeous skis are the fastest things I have ever skied on, and I demo-ed a lot of skis. I was doing laps in Park City with a group of work colleagues at Deer Valley. Despite many of the guys having a lot more mass than me, on bottom of hill run-outs I was still gliding past them! These skis confidently grip on ice and playfully pop through bumps. There hasn’t been enough snow yet to ski trees but the rocker up front should plow through powder when the time comes. LOVE THESE SKIS!!!! Thanks DPS