Sporting a versatile flat profile and a medium flex, the Dinosaurs Will Die Heneghan Snowboard is ideally suited for everything from sending booters in the backcountry to getting down on rails in the city. The flat profile provides the stability for stomping powder landings and big drops in the city and keeps it forgiving enough for jibbing around in the park. A snappy poplar core with birch strips running from tip to tail along the inserts provides the pop needed for nollieing waist-high slow signs. The birch strips also prevent binding blowouts and increase overall board strength. The sintered base holds wax well and is durable enough to take a beating during urban sessions.
- Freestyle-focused pro model of DWD ripper, Matt Heneghan
- Flat profile offers stability and forgiving feel
- Medium flex and true twin shape ensure a versatile feel
- Birch stringers in core enhance pop and strength
- Sintered base is fast and durable for slower days