Ben throws down on everything from backcountry booters and park jumps to street rails, so it's only natural that he worked with Dinosaurs Will Die to create one deck, the Bogart Snowboard. A board that he could rely on for everything from mid-winter Japan trips to summer sessions on Hood.
The flat profile provides the stability he needs for stomping powder landings and big drops in the streets, while keeping it forgiving enough for jibbing in the park. Biax glass gives it a buttery feel for tweaked presses, and the directional twin shape allows for switch takeoffs and landings, as well as high-speed hill bombing. The lightweight and lively poplar core is beefed up with birch strips running along the inserts from tip to tail that increase strength, prevent blowouts, and enhance pop. The sintered base holds wax well for speed on pow days and is durable to take a beating during urban sessions.
- Ben Bogart's pro model for all-terrain shred performance
- Directional twin shape makes for easy straightlining
- Flat profile adds stability without losing flex
- Mid-soft flex pops off park jumps and hits steeps at speed
- Lightweight poplar core keeps the feel lively underfoot
- Sintered base absorbs tons of wax for speed on slower days