- Detail Images
There's nothing like the joy of learning to ride a bike.
Built to bite your little one with the "biking bug"(only figuratively, of course!), the Diamondback Kids' Micro Venom Bike is the ideal beginner rig and will have him hooked before he even makes to the end of the street. The high-tensile steel frame is well-equipped to handle the inevitable bumps and spills that are traditionally inseparable from the learning process, while the easy-to-access and intuitive coaster brakes provide reliable stopping power for riders still developing coordination. The knobby 12in tires are not only sized right for your pint-sized rider, but are rugged enough, at just over 2in wide, to give him the traction and stability he needs when practicing steering and handling. Diamondback included a chain guard to protect curious, wayward fingers and pieces of clothing, and the included training wheels ensure extra confidence when he takes his first tentative pedal strokes.
- Beginner bike with all the features to get him hooked immediately
- High-tensile steel frame holds up against spills and crashes
- Coaster brakes offer an intuitive design for easy stopping
- Knobby tires provide rugged traction for a stable learning process
- Padded seat keeps him comfortable on all rides
- Training wheels inject some confidence for those first pedal strokes