Aircontact Pro 60+15L Backpack
Steep mountain trails are tough enough, but when your backpack isn't designed to comfortably support your load they're all the more difficult. The Deuter Aircontact Pro 60+15L Backpack was designed to not only help you effectively lug all the gear you need for a backpacking trip or mountaineering mission, but to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible while you do it. The carry system ensures a precise, adaptable fit as you hike, while smart features ensure that you've got all the storage you need for any gear you want to tow along.
Key to the pack, as the name suggests, is the Aircontact Pro back system. With an emphasis on mobility and airflow, this system features a pivoting shoulder harness and hip belt that'll move with you as you hike, while the open cell foam ensures both padded comfort and breathable performance in hot weather. The ergonomic design distributes the load evenly to eliminate pressure points, and features an easy-to-use height adjustment system that helps you find the perfect fit for your frame.
This pack's about more than just comfort though, it's also about bringing all the gear you need along for the ride with smart storage. Special compartments for a sleeping bag, hydration reservoir, and an included rain cover give you quick access to important items, while attachment points for trekking poles and ice axes keep you prepared for tough terrain but let you keep your hands free when when you need them. An included daypack, stored inside the lid, lets you bring along just the essentials when it's time to leave basecamp for a summit push, and the height-adjustable lid allows you to expand your storage to 75L when you're trekking in for a gear-intensive climbing or mountaineering adventure.
- Backpacking pack designed with comfort and gear storage in mind
- Open-cell foam provides cushioning and breathability in warm weather
- Pivoting shoulder harness and hipbelt ensure comfortable mobility
- Height-adjustable frame helps you find your perfect fit
- Included daypack makes it easy to pack light on summit pushes
- Expandable main compartment lets you add an extra 15L of storage
- Trekking pole and ice-axe carries offer hands-free storage
- Hydration-compatible design stores a reservoir p to 3L
- Item #DTR008T