- Detail Images
To all the riders who view logs like they're rails, see slow signs as opportunities for high-ollie contests, and choose the line through the park that no one else sees, the Degenerati Model No 1 Snowboard is for you. Its flat camber, centered stance, and Flex Society Contours help you tear apart everything from kickers and down rails to mini pipes, while the directional shape gets you feeling the flow when you're surfing sidehits and ripping banked slaloms.
Zero rise camber offers a stable platform for stomping tricks while keeping the feel forgiving when playing on jibs. Flex Society Contours feature 3D-debossed patterns at the nose and tail that give you a big platform for loading up legit nollies and locking into proper presses. It also has a light, yet poppy core, smooth-flexing biax lay-up, and a tough sintered base to help you take the park by storm.
- Directional park deck for freestyle deviants
- Zero rise camber for stability and forgiveness
- Flex Society Contours for big nollies and locked presses
- Biax laminate allows smooth-flexing feel
- Lightweight core is strong and snappy
- Sintered base can take a beating