Life's too short to wear uncomfortable socks.
For those who never want their vacation end, and who also want the least amount of sock possible in their shoe, look no further than the DeFeet Sublimation 6in Aloha Sock. Ultra-thin and with a no-feel toe seam, this sock is crafted from a stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric to keep you moving in cool, dry comfort to help you focus on the happy place in your head.
- Plush, performance-oriented comfort abounds in this bike sock
- Nylon blend wicks sweat, breathes well, and stays snug
- No-feel toe seam lets you forget you're even wearing a sock
- Reinforced heel and toe add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
The pattern of these socks looks as good in person as they do online. The sizing is spot on, and they are made with a very nice fabric. Comfortable to wear on long rides during hot days. These socks are very breathable, and help your feet stay cool.
|US Men||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|US Women||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|EU||36 - 39.5||40 - 42.5||43 - 45.5||46 - 48|
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.