Quacks rule everything around me.
Bring the duckus on your next ride with the performance-driven DeFeet Nothin To Duck With 5in Aireator Sock. Crafted with a stretchy nylon blend, this cycling sock delivers cool, moisture-wicking comfort as you pedal past the duck pond and battle through the gravel pit section of your favorite trail.
- Cycling socks that combine your favorite bird and favorite rap group
- Stretchy fabric wicks sweat and breathes exceptionally well
- Thin design keeps the fit light and with a next-to-skin feel
- Q & A
Great comfortable socks for riding. Nice and bright! Always quality socks from Defeet. Wu-Tang Forever!
There's nothing better than showing up to your local group ride with yellow duck socks.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These socks are nuthin’ to duck with.
You Will Get Noticed
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
So, yeah. The styling is obviously a boatload of awesome. The sizing of the pair of socks is pretty spot on and while the aireator blend does ventilate super well it could be a bit more comfy and it almost feels too thin.
I'm a big fan of Defeet Aireator socks and the Wu Tang Clan so naturally I had to get these. They're thin, lightweight and super comfortable. Also, Wu Tang!
|US Men||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|US Women||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|EU||36 - 39.5||40 - 42.5||43 - 45.5||46 - 48|
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.