- Detail Images
Yusaku knows best.
From dropping pillow lines to sliding double-kinks in the streets, the Deeluxe Men's Yusaku 4 Snowboard Boot is built for serious freestyle riders who can handle it all, just like Deeluxe pro Yusaku Horii. Designed to deliver a skate-influenced feel, the Yusaku 4 features a Free Flex upper to optimize flex, response, and support where you need it most for elevated boardfeel. The combo of C3 speedlacing and traditional lacing gives you zonal customization for just the right flex and heelhold, while the Power Strap secures your calf for even more support and response. A Dupont Surlyn Highback reinforces the boots stability, durability, and plays a role in dictating the stiffness for the lightning-fast response you need for charging narrow chutes and sending booters in the backcountry. Rounding things out, the D-Lug outsole not only grips slick and icy terrain, but also dampens harsh chatter at high speeds and cushions flat landings for lasting comfort all season long.
- Freestyle, mid-flexing boot with all-mountain versatility
- C3 and traditional lacing bring you a customizable fit
- Waterproof membrane defends against slush and snow
- Free Flex construction optimizes response and mobility
- Highback reinforces stability and adds response
- D-Lug outsole grips slick surfaces and cushions impact
- Deeluxe was the first to introduce thermo-moldable liners