Drop into the future.
Designed with French big-mountain legend Xavier De Le Rue, the Deeluxe Men's XVe Speedlace Snowboard Boot was crafted with the longest days and most demanding missions in mind. Armed with just about every feature imaginable to tackle terrifying chutes, couloirs, and spines, this expedition boot handles big-mountain business with unrivaled performance and protection.
Boa and C3 lacing allow the heel, forefoot, and shaft zones to be isolated and tightened separately. Custom Flex construction enables you to adjust the support and responsiveness depending on the terrain, and the micro-adjustment Boa allows you to dial in the perfect fit and flex. Precise stitching and sandwich construction, paired with a Sympatex membrane, ensures you're protected from the harsh elements all day long, keeping your feet warm, dry, and happy. Plus, rounding out this boot, you'll notice a rugged mountaineering-inspired outsole. This Vibram East Ridge sole gives you the mountain goat-like grip needed to ascend steeper faces and climb precipitous ridgelines. Deeluxe also added a plastic backwelt with a grooved heel for rocking semi-automatic crampons in treacherous terrain.
- Built for taking down the biggest and baddest lines
- Mid-stiff flex for response and support in technical terrain
- Boa lacing offers independent and custom tension control
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- XLS allows longer strides when skinning
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry
- Rubber rand protects boot from rugged terrain
- Vibram outsole is extremely grippy and accepts crampons