Tricks aren't just for the park.
Backed by Brandon Cocard, the Men's IDxHC Focus Boa Snowboard Boot is the stiffest freestyle offering from Deeluxe to meet the needs of riders who are just at home in the backcountry as they are sliding steel in the streets. While ultra-stiff, the IDxHC employs a Power Carve Flex construction to provide you with exceptional support, response, and boardfeel in a lightweight package that's ideal for progressive freestyle riders.
The Power Carve Flex construction works by featuring reinforcements where the boot's shaft and forefoot intersect, creating a highly responsive, versatile performance that travels from the park to peak without skipping a beat. Then, the reinforced 3D tongue delivers even more support and response without interfering with the lateral flex, which allows you to rail carves on corduroy and thread between tight trees with precision. The Boa Focus gives you a snug, secure fit in seconds while also allowing you to isolate and customize your flex in the shaft and forefoot, depending on the terrain you're riding. Rounding things out, the D-Lug outsole was designed to better cushion and cradle your feet through flat landings and high-speed runs. The lugs not only smooth out harsh chatter and absorb impact, but also provide reliable traction over slick, icy surfaces.
- Stiff-flexing, responsive boot for freestyle fun everywhere
- Focus Boa closure locks down the exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable design conforms to your foot's shape
- Power Carve Flex enhances response without adding weight
- Waterproof membrane protects against rain, sleet, and snow
- D-Lug outsole dampens vibrations and impacts
- Deeluxe was the first brand to introduce thermo-moldable liners