- Detail Images
Rule with power and precision.
The boot of choice of Japanese powder destroyer, Tadashi Fuse, for dropping cliffs and sending kickers in the backcountry, the Deeluxe Men's Empire Speedlace Snowboard Boot delives powerful response and uncompromising support for taking a freestyle-focused approach to big-mountain riding. Its asymmetric shell provides ankle articulation for tweaking out grabs and getting creative on natural terrain, while still offering a highly responsive flex, thanks to its Dupont Surlyn backstay, which seamlessly transfers energy for powerful heelside turns.
Designed with Deeluxe's D-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane, the Empire won't succumb to sopping-wet slush or bottomless powder, ensuring total dryness through the wettest possible conditions. Its heat-moldable Empire TF liner wraps around your foot and upper shin for the best possible fit, conforming to the shape of your foot over time without pressure points. Section Control Lacing allows you to adjust the different zones of the boot with the quick yank of a cord, giving you custom control that only takes seconds to dial in.
Contributing even more support along the upper shin, the boot's Powerstrap delivers extra stiffness when you're charging at high speeds. The Remedy outsole has a streamlined silhouette, which, in addition to shaving weight, allows crampons to more closely hug the sole, and the fade-out profile minimizes toe and heel drag. Rubber spikes ensure reliable traction on sketchy slopes, and sharp edges aid in traversing to hidden pow stashes.
- Versatile, supportive boot with a touch of freestyle fun
- Speedlace closure uses two zones to nail down the fit
- Waterproof membrane protects against rain, sleet, and snow
- Asymmetrical Flex construction maximizes comfort
- Highback support enhances response and support
- Remedy outsole is lightweight, cushioned, and insanely grippy
- Deeluxe boots focus on comfort, convenience, and performance