It's a favorite for a reason.
The go-to boot for the Deeluxe team, the Men's Deemon Speedlace Snowboard Boot is a plush yet responsive ride that helps you bring your freestyle prowess to the backcountry. Equipped with a D-Tex membrane, this boot keeps snow and slush on the outside, while the C3 lacing uses two separate lacing zones to let you customize the fit and flex of your heel, forefoot, and shaft zones depending on what kind of riding you're planning on doing. Your fit is further locked down with support from the PowerStrap that stabilizes your calf through demanding pow-filled tree runs.
Securing your boot's stiffness in sketchier, freeride zones, the Dupont Surlyn highback contributes to its durability and stability while reinforcements bulk up the support you need for straight-lining narrow chutes. And if it's a day in the backcountry just building a mellow booter with the boys, the Custom Flex construction enables you to adjust the flex and support to provide a more freestyle-friendly feel when you feel like testing out some new tricks. Rounding out this favorite, the Remedy outsole and midsole brings you enhanced cushioning and a reduced footprint that eliminates toe and heel drag, as well as a more streamlined design to ensure crampons conform to the boot more snugly. The outsole also features spikes in the toe and sharp edges for secure traction in no-fall zones, and a self-cleaning design that sheds ice and mud easily.
- Versatile, supportive freeride boot with customizable comfort
- Speedlace closure uses two zones for an exact fit
- Waterproof membrane shields against rain, sleet, and snow
- Custom Flex construction adjusts easily for preferred support
- Highback support enhances response and support
- Remedy outsole is lightweight and fits crampons precisely
- Deeluxe boots focus on comfort, convenience, and performance