- Detail Images
Like Standing Next to a Fire-pit.
De Marchi has been on the forefront of technical cycling wear for over 70 years and these bib tights are a testament to all they learned from their work with cycling's champions. The De Marchi Winter Bib Tights feature the warmth of thermal Roubaix fabric and a brushed interior to further enhance your ability to train outdoors through the cold and inclement weather of winter. De Marchi's iconic Contour 3-D dynamic contoured fit conforms to the body for total movement and simply disappears when on the bike so you can focus on the miles ahead. The articulated knees and pre-shaped, anatomic panels ensure all-day comfort and the N-Duro chamois by Elastic Interface features a built-in channel to relieve pressure while a high density, ventilated foam and bacteria-resistant textured surface improves hygiene and riding comfort. The bib uppers are built with a mesh back panel allowing the tights to breathe and help enhance stability and comfort. Silicone gripper ankle openings deliver a snug, secure fit and we never detected any drafts. Reflective elements help in low light.
- Roubaix fabric provides perfect amount of breathability and warmth
- Brushed interior ensures ample warmth on cold days in the saddle
- Mesh back bib strap panel optimizes heat transfer
- Contoured legs are pre-shaped to match your riding position
- N-Duro chamois provides comfort during long efforts
- Silicone gripper ankle opening helps tights stay perfectly in place
- Q & A
Not Winter Weight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xxl
Great product but write-up made me think it is thermal winter weight, which material for legs is lighter. It will be my first choice in the 45-55 degree range.