Designed with long-distance comfort and dependable structure in mind, the De Marchi PT EVO Bibshort is equally adept at riding roads in comfort as it is tackling rough terrain on the mountain bike. De Marchi's exclusive Italian fabrics comprise this bibshort's construction for lightweight, breathable, wicking comfort in the saddle, while the relatively high elastane count provides firm compression around key muscle areas to fight fatigue, absorb road vibration, and keep you riding longer and with more overall comfort.
- More comfort means more riding when it comes to this bibshort
- Italian fabrics maintain breathability and wicking comfort
- Slightly compressive fit provide support and fights fatigue
- Odor-resistant chamois absorbs impact and breathes well
- Mesh in bib straps and backpanel maximize ventilation
- Elastane grippers on cuffs prevent irritating ride-ups
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Great fit and super comfortable 2+ hour rides . Runs true to size great quality and for the price here you can't beat it.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
Medium had longer-than-usual legs, and was a little roomy in the crotch and waist area. The small fit well in length and throughout, but leg opens were too small and constricting. Went with the medium. Pad is ok but nothing great. I would say they are fair quality bibs for the sale price.