- Detail Images
Born to progress.
Much like his style on the board, the DC Men's Torstein Horgmo Snowboard Boot is designed with the sole purpose of pushing progression to the next level. Ultra-supportive, hyper-responsive, and with a one-of-a-kind Boa lacing system, this boot keeps your feet locked in to ensure snug, secure comfort through intense sessions, whether it's a day spinning the big jumps in the park or hitting heavy lines in the backcountry.
The Dual Boa closure lacing system utilizes zonal lacing to eliminate pressure points and evenly distribute support where you need it most while also getting you ready to ride faster than any of your friends. The thermo-moldable Double Black liner provides just the right fit along with seriously next level heel hold, and the internal ankle harness helps reduce the chance of injury by adding necessary stability. An Impact-S insole cushions harsh impacts and absorbs vibrations for a smooth ride over just about any terrain, and the Impact-G outsole further boosts cushioning while maintaining a low-profile by combining Unilite and rubber in the high-wear areas.
- Super-stiff, progressive all-mountain boot that focuses on support
- Dual Boa uses zonal lacing to lock in comfort where you need it
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for an exact fit
- Internal ankle harness stabilizes ankle and reduces risk of injury
- Impact-absorbing footbed helps fight off heel bruises when going big
- Lightweight, low-profile outsole cushions while cutting down on bulk