You won't have any trouble finding good times on the mountain when you're wearing the DC Men's Scout Boa Snowboard Boot. This boot's medium flex allows you to kill it from the terrain park to powder stashes, and its Boa H3 Coiler lacing offers incredible adjustability and convenience at a price that won't leave you hungry for the rest of the winter.
Normally only found on the most high-end boots, the Scout's Boa H3 Coiler reel lets you fine tune the perfect fit in just seconds, and it won't slip no matter how hard you ride. The Red liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for out-of-the-box comfort and all-day warmth, and the all-EVA Unilite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Affordable convenience and comfort for all-mountain riding
- Boa reel allows you to dial in perfect fit in seconds
- H3 Coiler offers total security and micro-adjustability
- Medium flex handles everything from park to peak
- Memory foam liner for comfy, foot-conforming fit
- Fleece lining adds warmth and manages moisture
- Snow Basic insole eases impacts and absorbs impacts
- Unilite outsole is extremely lightweight and cushy