- Detail Images
Transcends the border between skate and snow.
Taking inspiration from an iconic DC skate shoe, the DC Men's Scendent Snowboard Boot delivers top-shelf all-mountain and freeride performance thanks to premium upper materials, a cushioned footbed and liner, and a lightweight, extra-grippy outsole. Plus, the traditional laces leave the fit and security of your foot in your hands, just the way you like it.
Touting a super-stiff design, the Scendent delivers a hyper-responsive feel to keep you in control when navigating steep backcountry lines and deep, pow-filled tree lines alike. The thermo-moldable Double Black liner locks in your comfort by conforming to the natural shape of your foot for snug precision, while the internal ankle harness helps eliminate heel lift and the chance of injury by stabilizing your foot. Tons of impact-absorbing protection comes in the form of an Impact-S footbed and Impact-G outsole, keeping your foot well-cushioned and fighting off fatigue when the day is spent sending massive cliffs and BC booters.
- Stiff-flex freeride boot delivers tons of response and support
- Tradtional lacing and hardware keep your foot secure
- Thermo-moldable liner fits the natural contours of your foot
- Internal ankle harness helps prevent heel lift and ankle injury
- Impact-absorbing footbed eats up harsh landings and rough terrain
- Lightweight, impact-absorbing outsole keeps your foot comfy all day