- Detail Images
Transcendent performance and comfort.
Taking style cues from an iconic DC skate shoe, the DC Men's Scendent Snowboard Boot delivers top-shelf performance for riders who like to go fast and shred hard. Its stiff flex and cushy feel offer the response, support, and impact-absorption needed for picking apart technical terrain, bombing down groomers, and sending big drops.
Touting a super-stiff design, the Scendent delivers a hyper-responsive feel to keep you in control when navigating steep backcountry lines and deep, pow-filled tree lines. High-rebound EVA padding in the Double Black liner adds ample support and enhanced response, and heat-moldable foam allows for a custom fit. Tons of impact-absorbing protection comes in the form of an Impact-S footbed and Impact-G outsole, keeping your foot well-cushioned and fighting off fatigue when the day is spent sending massive cliffs and BC booters.
- Freeride function with a classic skate shoe-inspired look
- Stiff flex offers powerful support and response
- Double Black liner is heat-moldable and offers max support
- Relief toe box improves circulation for warmer feel
- Wrap Lock hardwear increases lacing leverage and security
- Impact-S insole soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Impact-G outsole offers mix of low weight, cushioning, and grip
- Internal harness prevents heel lift and reduces fatigue