Feed your appetite for terrain park laps and urban rail missions with the legendary freestyle performance of the DC PBJ Snowboard. Its smooth flex helps you lock into clean presses on rails and get loose on boxes, while the traditional camber profile keeps it poppy and stable enough for sending it in the jump line. Poplar keeps the core lightweight and lively, while beech stringers running down the center ensure it's strong enough to withstand repeated gap-to-rail attempts. The edges come with a three-degree bevel to prevent hangups when you're sliding sideways on jibs, limiting slams that will put a damper on your session. Rounding it out is an extruded base that's easy to repair after you thrash it during an urban rail session.
- A freestyle animal with an appetite for progression
- Traditional camber delivers pop, stability, and control
- Medium flex can press easily but is still stable at high speeds
- Poplar and beech core offers lightweight, lively and poppy feel
- Biax fiberglass creates an even, smooth flex for deep presses
- Edge bevel reduces the chance of hanging up on rails and boxes
- Extruded base holds up against days of heavy thrashing