Bring what you need and then some.
Forget squishing, squeezing, and smooshing all of your valuables into multiple bags that only amount to more hassle as you try to make your way from your house, to the ever-expanding long-term parking lot, and finally to the line at baggage check-in. Db's The Big Bastard 90L Rolling Gear Bag is your pack-all, carry-nothing luggage for convenient and comfortable travel.
Right from the start, the bag is easy to pack. The zippered front panel reveals an enormous main compartment with stand-up walls that won’t collapse as you organize a week’s worth or more of clothes and supplies. Large chunky wheels and a hideaway handle alleviate the pain of lugging a heavy bag over your shoulder, while the sturdy luggage stand (which also doubles as a handle when you’re loading and unloading into the car) makes waiting in line for the parking shuttle a breeze. And most importantly, the rugged polyester outer fabric with protective ABS ribs keeps your valuables safe as your bag is tossed from the conveyor belt to the airplane’s cargo space and back to your final destination.
- An enormous pack-all travel bag with a protective outer shell
- Rugged fabric and protective ribs help to keep your valuables safe
- Soft shell outer adjusts to fitting oddly-shaped items
- Chunky wheels and hideaway handle offer convenient transport
- Spacious main compartment provides ample room for essentials
- Hook-up system allows for other Db bags to latch on for the ride
- Luggage stand doubles as a handle when loading and unloading
- Q & A
Pack-all, cary nothing go to
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag has a huge main compartment and also fold up really well for storing when you're not traveling. From what I can tell so far, it's very durable. Equipped with rip-stop, you won't find yourself needing to replace this baby anytime soon, no matter how rough they are with it in the airport.