Get The Juice.
A good-fitting sock goes a long way, especially when the task at hand concerns a fast-paced tempo run. So, the next time you head out the door with a training regimen in mind, make sure you pull on the Darn Tough Juice No Show Tab Light Sock. The blended knit wicks away moisture, dries quickly, breathes well, and prevents the buildup of unsavory odors, while the seamless design reduces the chance of hot spots or blisters. A no-show height makes this sock ideal for hot weather, but it's still a four season sock, so you can wear it spring through winter.
- A durable, comfortable sock for road running
- Blended knit manages moisture and is breathable
- Merino wool component prevents buildup of odor
- Seamless design reduces chance of blisters
- Light design keeps weight and friction to a minimum
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Darn Tough consistently produces some of the most quality socks on the market and these do not disappoint! Definitely a pretty thin sock with light cushioning, but it fits spot on and hasn't stretched a bit after about 50 miles of street running.
|US Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5 - 14.5||15 - 17|
|EU||38 - 40/41||41 - 42/43||43 - 45||46 - 49/50||50 - 53|
|UK||5 - 7||7.5 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14||14 - 16|
|US Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5|
|EU||35 - 37/38||38 - 40/41||41 - 42/43|
|UK||2.5 - 5||5 - 7||7.5 - 9|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to figure out your sock size.