Light as a feather, tough as a nail.
They're called Darn Tough for a reason. The BA Barney Crew Ultra-Light Sock may be slender, but it's sturdy as hell. Ideal for biking in cold temperatures, the BA Barney Crew Ultra-Light provides warmth without the bulk. The blend of nylon, merino wool, and a touch of spandex is a winning combination of moisture management and elasticity, and the performance fit prevents bunching, slipping, and blisters. Not to mention, the snazzy lightning bolt design might inspire a little extra boost of speed at your next race.
- An ultralight sock for biking in cold weather
- Synthetic merino wool blend is breathable and odor free
- Performance fit prevents bunching
- Smooth, undetectable seams
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont, USA
- Q & A
Classic darn tough
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks are what i've come to expect from Darn tough. They are comfortable and soft, and nothing beats wool (these are a wool blend) for staying comfy and warm. They also feel durable even though I haven't used them much yet. The design is nice on these too.