You're on your feet, walking the walk, with places to go and people to see; you find all-day, easy comfort in the Dansko Women's Perfed Pro Clog. Made from perforated leather and supported by a durable polypropylene midsole and polyurethane rockered sole, your foot will be in cradled and energized from first step to last.
- Durable, perforated leather upper provides ventilation and keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Polypropylene inner frame midsole provides all-day, natural-feeling position and support
- Cushiony single-density open-cell polyurethane foam insole helps absorb shock
- Soft microfiber lining helps control moisture and feels fabulous next to skin
- Roomy reinforced toe box gives you plenty of wiggle room for a natural spread and ensures against toe-crunch
- Soft, padded instep prevents hot spots and cuts for pain-free movable comfort
- Rocker bottom makes every step a breeze, so you can go longer and stronger than before
- Polyurethane outsole grips for sure-footedness and efficiency and absorbs shock for ultimate comfort
- Anti-skid tread on heel gives good purchase on slick surface
- Q & A
Very Cute, not as comfy.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These Danskos are very cute. They look exactly like the picture. However, Danskos are generally hard for me to break in. It takes about a month for them to actually get comfortable. The top part of the shoe where the leather crosses over the top part of my foot is very tight. It leaves a dent in my foot by the end of the day. But, the shoes give great arch support and a very lightweight. I am on my feet all day and I work in the hospital, so I would recommend them to anyone. These will last me a very long time. If only the break-in time was shorter...
Love these clogs!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm a huge fan of Dansko clogs, but am always on the hunt for some that are a bit more stylish. I ordered these in crimson and immediately loved them. Dansko clogs are known for being very comfortable and great for people that need to stand a lot during the day. These are comfortable and stylish. I'm even considering ordering another pair as I'm worried Dansko is going to stop producing clogs with the faux-wood sole.
|35||4.5 - 5|
|36||5.5 - 6|
|37||6.5 - 7|
|38||7.5 - 8|
|39||8.5 - 9|
|40||9.5 - 10|
|41||10.5 - 11|
|42||11.5 - 12|
|43||12.5 - 13|
- Sizing Notes:
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European whole size standards. The comparable US size range is shown above.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping in. Toes should not touch the front of the clog. Heel should move up and down freely as you walk. A variety of closed-back styles, offering such design features as buckles and elastic are added to styles as a design feature to accomodate both high and low insteps.