Dansko Cecily Sandal - Women's
Get on your dancing feet.
Grace the dance floor of your local concert series in the Dansko Cecily Sandal and you might as well be the belle of the ball. These strappy sandals combine smooth swooping straps of leather with a 3-inch wedge for an artistic appearance that's as easy to wear as they are to look at. The leather straps weave around each other to give your foot a comfortable nest, while dual-density EVA and memory foam cushion you from below, so your dancing feet won't be cursed with pain after a night of getting your boogie on.
- Smooth and chic sandals to dance the night away
- Supportive wedge provides sure footing
- EVA and memory foam footbed offers all day cushion
- Swooping leather straps secure your foot in place
- Keep your footing secure with TPR rubbe routsole
- Midsole absorbs shock thanks to PU and cork construction
Cute, but top is too loose
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
these are really cute shoes, but the top part is too loose. I wear a 39 in Danskos, and the foot bed fits just fine, but the top part is too loose and not adjustable and my foot slides around in it too much.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I haven't been this happy with a shoe in awhile. This sandal in the off-white color is as pictured, just better! Sooooo comfy and stylish. To be honest, I've only worn them around the house so far since it's still too cold out, but they just feel so good. Knocked it out of the park with the Cecily sandal, Dansko! I normally wear a 8-8.5 and the size 38 fits perfectly.
Comfort & Height-the unicorn of sandals
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I typically wear a US 7.5 and the 37 fit perfectly. I love the comfort and height this sandal gives me while also being trendy - hard to find in one shoe. I was skeptical of the velcro closure at first but now I LOVE it - so much easier to put on and I can adjust the tightness to get a really good fit
Exactly What I Expected!
Delivery was incredibly fast! The sandal fit perfectly (size 37 and typically wear a 6.5) and is super comfortable. The color was a little more beige than ivory, but will still go nicely with many outfits. The 20% off was an added bonus! Thanks Backcountry!