Raptor 650 Insulated Boot
Danner's Men's Raptor 650 Insulated Boot is made to handle serious winter weather, whether you're headed out on a snowy hike or need to dig out your car before you meet friends for dinner in town. The waterproof leather and wool upper ensures no moisture can seep in and chill your feet, while a generous helping of PrimaLoft's synthetic insulation offers dependable warmth so you can stay out longer. A plush Ortholite footbed delivers luxurious support as you adventure through your winter environment, and a lugged Vibram rubber sole means you can do so with confidence.
- Dependable boot to tackle winter's worst
- Waterproof leather and wool upper fend off moisture
- Generous helping of synthetic insulation delivers lasting warmth
- Plush footbed provides support and cushioning for all-day comfort
- Sleek design can seamlessly transition from town to trail
- Lugged Vibram rubber sole ensures dependable traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Q & A
Nice boots, watch sizing
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 11.5D
I had read reviews on other websites regarding the Danner Raptor 650, and they seemed generally positive. I will agree they are comfortable out of the box and lighter than anticipated. I usually wear a 10.5 to 11 medium, and most other reviews stated go with your typical size. I found this was not the case and I needed to go to an 11.5. It's likely a factor of the insulation and the thicker socks I wore anticipating cold temps. I have not tried these on trail or even in cold yet, but as comfortable, light and warm as they are in my living room, I think they will be great (especially for the price - AND - Danner!). Shout out to Matt Hazelgren, my personal Gearhead, for making the return process (for incorrect sizing) so painless and helping me find the correct size!