From the mountain to the streets.
A true mountain sneaker, the Danner Men's Mountain 503 Hiking Boot is versatile enough for light hiking and casual everyday use. The premium full-grain leather and suede upper conforms to your foot and provides tough durability, while the Danner Dry lining blocks precipitation from sneaking, and also manages to pull sweaty moisture away from your foot for dry, long-lasting comfort. Whether you're on the trail or city exploring, the DPDX last was designed to provide enough room for comfort, yet still maintain a sleek profile. Not to mention, you're able to step over rocky trails and uneven ground in cushioned comfort thanks to the Ortholite footbed and grippy Mountain 503 rubber outsole.
- Versatile mountain shoe that styles well in the city
- Full-grain leather upper offers rugged comfort
- Waterproof lining ensures a dry fit and feel
- DPDX last has low-profile and maintains versatility
- EVA midsole adds cushioning
- PU footbed stacks on even more cushioning
- Rubber outsole grips slick surfaces