- Detail Images
How a work boot should feel.
Having a pair of broken-in boots is the best it gets, but the process of breaking them in can be rough on your feet. So, instead of going through all the discomfort of hotspots, blisters and miserable toes, just pick up a pair of Danner's Men's Crafter Romeo Boot, and enjoy the comfort of well-worn work boots starting from day one. The triple-stitched nubuck leather is capable of taking some serious punishment at the work site, but because you're likely to be working on your feet all day, the real standout are the Crafter's DCS footbeds that are as soft on your feet as the boots' exterior is tough on the elements.
- A rugged pair of leather work boots
- Side elastic/pull tab allow for easy on/off
- Nubuck leather super tough against punishment
- Non-conducting soles ward against electrical hazard
- Dual-density footbed for working on your feet
- Non-metal toe-cap protects toes from injury