Quit raiding Grandpa's closet.
If you're constantly raiding your grandparents' closet for their old-school (now hipster-ish) threads and accessories, consider skipping the lint-cleaning party and pick up a fresh pair of Danner Men's Bull Run 6in Boots. Danner made its first boot in 1932, and since then, not a whole lot has changed. While creating the Bull Run, designers used seven different tests to grade the strength, pull, and density to find the perfect hide for crafting the ultimate unlined work boot; the end product is an offering that molds to the foot over time and is tough enough to pass on to your children. But if you're not careful, your grandkids may snatch 'em sooner than you think.
- A classic boot for working on your feet
- Oiled leather upper is water-resistant
- Unlined construction is lighter and molds to feet
- Non-conductive soles are electric-hazard certified
- PU footbed is soft and supportive for all-day work
- Recraftable—replacements, leather care, and restitching
- Made in USA with imported components