Tricks up your sleeve.
It's been a slow start to the season, but Ullr finally delivered and the skies are furiously puking snow. Step into your Dalbello Krypton 120 Ski Boots, pull on that ski patrol jacket you found at the thrift store, and snake your way to the front of the lift line to score the first ride up the hill.
These pow-hungry boots have a stiff 120 flex that suits aggressive skiers looking for optimal downhill performance. The three-piece Cabrio shell design ensures smooth and consistent power transmission while you're plowing through afternoon chop, and the heat-moldable liner lets you customize the feet to keep your feet happy all day. The Dynalink heel retention system holds your foot in secure to minimize sliding, and underneath these kicks you'll find Dura-Grip soles that keep you upright when you're sprinting across the icy parking lot at the end of the day with a very angry (real) ski patroller hot on your heels.
- A hard-charging freeride boot for ripping resort terrain
- 120 flex suits aggressive skiers
- 98mm last offers a narrow, race-inspired fit
- 3-piece Cabrio shell enhances power transmission
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Dynalink heel retention system minimizes foot slip
- Dura-Grip soles keep you upright on slick bootpacks and parking lots