Ride like you mean it.
Featuring waterproof protection, toasty warmth, and urban accents, the Dakine Westside Insulated Pant is ready to rip if you are. A protective membrane and fully sealed seams ensure you stay dry while you shred, and it features a breathable design that keeps you from overheating when you're working across the flats. A nice layer of PrimaLoft offers warmth during chilly lift rides, but if you do find yourself getting too toasty, mesh-lined inner leg vents can be unzipped for fresh air. The Westside is designed with a contoured fit that keeps excess bulk from getting in your way, as well as articulated knees for optimum mobility whether you're carving groomers or threading aspens. And with style reminiscent of your favorite pair of jeans, you'll feel right at home grabbing grub in town after a long day on the slopes.
- Insulated snow pants for staying warm while you ride
- PU-membrane provides breathable, waterproof performance
- PrimaLoft offers warm-when-wet protection in a storm
- Articulated knees for full riding mobility
- Boot gaiters keep that fresh pow from cooling off your ankles
- Brushed tricot waist band adds a touch of comfort
- Semi-fitted for low-bulk performance on the slopes