- Detail Images
Don't let the storm stop you.
If you're heading out into the storm and need a reliable layer that will stand up to the worst conditions your local hill has to offer, pick up the Dakine Men's 2L Jacket and head out into the tempest confident that you've got a jacket that's ready for everything. The Gore Tex 2-layer construction is fully waterproof, so whether rain or snow, your underlayers will stay nice and cozy. Underarm zippered vents allow your core to breathe, so you won't get uncomfortably clammy on the uphill, and a 2-way adjustable hood with chin flap blocks out the wind and chill so you can stay focused on what's in front of you. Plus, by means of using specialized rayon from bamboo fibers, the Quick Dry lining controls funky odor so your significant other won't make you ride in the truck bed.
- A ski and snowboard jacket for braving the storm
- Gore Tex 2-layer construction is waterproof and breathable
- Zippered underarm vents help your core breathe on the uphill
- Cinchable, adjustable hood beats back the wind and chill
- Wrist gaiters and stretch powder skirt 86 snow and rain
- Mesh goggle pocket lets you have an extra pair close at hand
- Zippered chest media pocket holds on-hill essentials
- YKK Aquaguard zippers are water-resistant
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Dakine Vapor 2L jacket is made to keep you on the mountain, protecting you from snow and wind with the long tailored fit offering added coverage. The fully taped Gore-Tex shell ensures you will remain sealed from the elements when conditions take a turn for the worst, while the Quick Dry lining combined with the under arm vents keep you comfortable when you are boot packing up to your favorite shoot. Notable features include the removable powder skirt, integrated goggle wipe, and the oversized hood.