A bag for everyone.
Whether you're a big-time celebrity or just an everyday joe, the Dakine Status Rolling Gear Bag keeps you traveling with all of your gear in classic style. A tough polyester construction withstands rough-and-tumble turbulence in the air and stop-and-go traffic on land, while the split-level design helps you stay organized and keeps clean and dirty clothes separated as your trip goes on. Dakine also equipped this bag with two large exterior pockets to carry your on-flight essentials, such as your 15-inch laptop for movie-watching entertainment. Not to mention, you can weave through crowded terminals easily with the retractable handle and smooth-rolling urethane wheels when you need to rush from security to your gate.
- Weekend-warrior bag for easy airport navigation
- Tough construction withstands years of abuse
- Split-level design makes for easy organization
- Retractable handle offers a solid grip
- Smooth-rolling urethane cruises through the airport
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for a last minute trip. size is perfect and the expandable zone was a relief when I bought way too many clothes on vacation. Even expanded it fit in an overhead bin on the plane.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Fits max carry on specs for traveling and expandable if you decide you want to check your baggage coming back home after you pick up souvenirs. Great, sturdy material and two front pockets for easy access. Has an attached ID card holder hidden on the side and the interior print is really fun. Top half has a zipper mesh divider to separate items.