Protect your hands from the abusive blows of downhill racing with the Dakine Sentinel Glove. Instead of limiting motion with armored protection, the Sentinel Glove remains fluidly flexible with its DK Impact foam. This foam padding disperses damaging impacts and jarring feedback along the back of the hand and palm. For even greater protection, sonic welded knuckle deflectors take the sting out of accidentally smacking into trees or toppling onto a pile of jagged rocks.
The glove itself is breathable and quite stretchy, courtesy of its 4-way stretch air mesh used along the backside. To ensure optimal grip when you're holding on for dear life, the AX Suede palm maintains sure-handed security. Silicone grippers along the finger tips help with brake modulation when slowing down is the difference between rounding a corner precisely or flying over the backside like a runaway train.
- Flexible protection for downhill riders and racers
- DK Impact Foam absorbs crashes without inhibiting motion
- Welded knuckle deflectors take the sting out of spills
- 4-way stretch air mesh emphasizes breathable comfort
- Silicone grippers along fingers for braking control
- Soft thumb panel for wiping sweat off your face
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tip
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are the best; providing plenty of protection while remaining breathable. Dakine thought of everything when designing the gloves; knuckle protection in case you scrape a tree, padding on the palm to dampen vibrations, and rubber on the finger tips for a firm grip on the brakes.