Make a good time better.
The DAKINE Scrambler Mitt Jr combines the tough protection of a polyurethane insert, high-loft synthetic insulation, and a 230 gram fleece lining with super-fun graphics to make winter even more exciting and comfortable for your little one.
- Tough nylon and polyester construction
- Waterproof windproof polyurethane insert for total protection
- High loft synthetic insulation locks in heat even when wet
- Durable nylon palm with DWR
- Soft 230g fleece lining
- Hook-and-loop adjustable gusset for the perfect fit
- Full-length gauntlet can be worn over or under the jacket cuff
- Q & A
They are not waterproof at all!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Bought these gloves for my son, they look very cute and fit well. However, they are not waterproof at all! I have to give a spare pair of mittens to my son every time he goes outside as these get wet from even 20 minutes play.
For this reason, I do not recommend them.
Size Chart is not accurate
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Purchased these for my daughter. In this size chart is says that a toddler larger is for age 4,5. These cloves can fit me! Also the top portion of these will not keep the snow out. The opening is too large. This was a was on my 2next day shipping charge.
|S (4)||M (4.5)||L (5.5)||XL (6)|
|Approximate Age||4 - 6Y||6 - 8Y||8 - 10Y||10 - 12Y|
|Approximate Age||1 - 2Y||2 - 3Y||3 - 4Y|
|Age||6MO||1 - 2Y|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.