- Detail Images
Every mission needs a base.
The Dakine Women's Scarlet Crew is a warm and cozy baselayer for keeping your body warmth to yourself so you can last from bell to bell on any powder day. The Channel Flow material is sweat wicking so it helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable as the morning sprint turns into an afternoon marathon. The built-in thumbholes help keep the layer stationary as you're moving throughout the day and prevents pow from sneaking into the interior of your kit. Plus, the Scarlet includes Polygiene tech that resists noxious odors that are the likely result of ripping all day, sleeping on couches and driving for hours at a time to get to the hill.
- A baselayer for ripping at the resort or in the backcountry
- Channel Flow material is sweat wicking and breathable
- Polygiene tech helps control and combat noxious odors
- Thumbhole loops help keep layer stationary and snow out
- Flatlock seams feel good on skin and help prevent chafing
- Under arm gusset allows more free range of movement