- Detail Images
86 wind, rain, and snow.
Pinning down the top end of Dakine's performance outerwear offerings, the Men's Sawtooth 3L Jacket is a triple-layer sensation that's impervious to rain, sleet, snow, and your drunk friend's slobbering on the way home from the bar after a few too many. A Gore Tex three-layer shell shrugs off heavy downpours and blizzard conditions like a boss, and the water-resistant YKK zips prevent any moisture from sneaking in through the cracks. A media-compatible chest pocket lets you bump the irie jams as you're crushing pow on the hill, and the zippered chest vents lets your epidermis breathe on warmer bluebird days or when you're hiking up the bootpack to claim a fresh line.
- A ski and snowboard jacket for braving the worst of the storm
- Gore Tex 3-layer construction is waterproof and breathable
- Zippered chest vents help your core breathe on the uphill
- Cinchable, adjustable hood beats back the wind and chill
- Wrist gaiters and stretch powder skirt 86 snow and rain
- Mesh goggle pocket lets you have an extra pair close at hand
- Zippered chest media pocket holds on-hill essentials
- YKK Aquaguard zippers are water-resistant